En dan.../ and then...

En dan gaat het opeens heel snel! Een kleurtje kiezen en gaan. Ik merk met de drukte op het werk gecombineerd met thuis en school dat ik 's avonds gewoon even tot rust moet komen. En dit project is hier fantastisch voor!



And then it suddenly goes very quickly! I just choose a color and go. I notice with being busy at work, with school and raising two year old twins that I just have to relax sometimes in the evening. And this project is perfect for this!

Ik sta nog steeds in dubio of ik doorga met mijn blog. Komende maanden maar even aankijken denk ik.

I'm still a bit in doubt wether or not to continue this blog. I guess time will tell. I think I'll just give it another month or two before I'll make a decision.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Finish!

Knabbel en Babbel #6, borduurstandaard